Sunday 10 February 2013

sunny sunday

It was a great show yesterday at the Mercer Collective...amazing space, awesome vendors, and delicious coffee just steps away.  I couldn't believe how many people came out for the very first show, it was steadily packed the entire day!  If you weren't able to make it out yesterday, make sure you try for next month...you won't be disappointed!

my crew.

the victims of many little hands.  all out, but am taking orders! 


this vanity was given to me from a neighbour at our cabin.  so grateful!


beautiful grammy, who sat all day with my little rabbit.

While I love the rush right before a market, I doubly-love the feeling of calm after the last basket is unloaded from the vehicle.  After taking my amazing and supportive husband and mama out to dinner at the Blue Plate Diner, I put my patient babe {who sat all day with me at the market without a peep!} to bed, I settled in with a glass of wine before putting myself to bed.  Today, I am looking forward to nothing more than cleaning my neglected house...you cannot make a trip across the floor without picking up a plethora of yarn clippings along the way.  There must be thirty skeins scattered around, and I can't set Mara down without her finding one to entangle herself in.   


am still remembering she reaches now...


Today, clean...tomorrow, start filling new orders!  And somewhere in between, put a few new projects up for you to see!  Happy Sunny Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to pop in and say thank you so much for the lovely toque I purchased for my daughter! I have already received a ton of compliments on it, so happy to find you at the market!!

    :) Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine! I just creeped on you, you were my scarf-kindred! I am so glad that you are enjoying the toque- I would love to see a pic! And thank you for saying that you are getting compliments, you totally made my day!
      Thank you for taking the time to drop me this sweet note :) I hope we meet again!

      Anna

      Delete
  2. That was a great day at the market, and I bought a cute little mustache bib for my newest grandson. I have yet to make it to another market, but I am trying my best to swing it!

    ReplyDelete