Tuesday 20 November 2012

finishing touches...

With Make It creeping up on me faster than I can handle, I look to this craftastic lady to get me through the tough parts of this last stretch.


a look into a few things that I have been working on and getting ready to sell...

give a hoot about your hands
bonnet 
 


doing inventory

a basket full of booties

snuggles on a cozy blanket

woolies to keep warm

finishing touches


tags tags tags
As I mentioned before, I will be sharing my booth with 3 other talented artisans.  Click on the name below the picture to see what they are all about:



If you are planning on coming to Make It, please stop by our table to say hello!  We are table number 105, and are located in the middle area.  Entrance fee is $5, but print out this groupon for an awesome deal!

Hope to see you there!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun show! Can't wait to get back to craft group...

    ReplyDelete